GA Singapore Meet + Greet: Hiring Event for UX Designers
General Assembly welcomes companies to meet graduates of our User Experience Design Immersive Programs. Our UX Designers will be on hand to show off their projects, and are available to chat about job opportunities (GA does not charge any placement fees).
About Our Students
While our graduates all display a common set of skills and competencies, they each bring their own backgrounds and interests to their work as developers. What you can expect are a group of proactive, creative and collaborative graduates.
General Assembly's User Experience Design Immersive Graduates
- Have undertaken lengthy, tested, structured training in User Experience Design from expert instructors
- Have fluency in UX methodology
- Have experience in User Research, competitive analysis, and usability testing
- Know how to sketch, prototype, and iterate on findings
- Are fluent in Omnigraffle, Sketch, Hype 3, and Principle
- Have a solid design presentation technique
- Have a UX portfolio that shows complete process, not just an end result
What’s in it for you?
Priority access to the industry’s freshest talent.
The event is structured as a reverse job fair. Graduates will be stationed at tables, showcasing their individual and team projects. Employers are free to engage each grad at their discretion. Graduates are looking for paid employment, apprenticeship roles, and many are open to either/both. Please discuss your preferences for hiring with graduates as you meet them. Try to view as many graduate portfolios as possible during the event - moving around the space will ensure you get the greatest exposure to the range of skill sour graduates have to offer.
You will receive a hardcopy graduate Profile Book at the event. We’ll also email you a digital version of the Profile Book following the event so that you can share with your colleagues, or click through to student portfolios.
Companies who have hired GA grads around the world
BBDO, Boston Globe Media, WSJ Custom Studios, Thoughtworks, PWC, Fairfax, and many more.
Please note: this is an exclusive event for companies who are looking to hire our General Assembly immersive graduates only.
Questions about the event?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The event description was updated. Diff#166006 2016-05-09 09:13:50